Did You Know?
- The slowest part of any computer is its Hard Drive.
- Most new Computers still use the same slow Hard Drives introduced back in 2003! It's no wonder why most computers priced under $500 run like turtles!!
- Standard Drives are mechanical and only have an average life of 3-5 years.
- Computers MUST have 8GB or more of Ram to properly run Windows 10 or 11.
- Daily use computers need to be properly cleaned up every 6 months to stay optimal.
#1 Solid State Drive Upgrade
Upgrade your computer with a Solid-State Hard Drive for lightning-fast speed! On average, SSDs can increase your computer's speed by 10x. We can replace your existing hard drive with a new SSD without any data loss. Plus, SSDs consume less power and generate less heat, making them an eco-friendly option.
#2 Ram Memory Upgrade
Think of RAM like the circumference of a garden hose, and you need to transport 1000 gallons of water (data) from point A to point B. The larger the size of your garden hose (RAM), the faster your water (Data) will reach its destination. The same is true with Computers. The larger the RAM size, the more things you can open and run smoothly.
#3 Cleanup / Tuneup Service
Already have an upgraded Computer and still running sluggish? Everything we do on our computers gets stored somewhere. Sometimes that's a good thing, but most of the time, it just bogs down our system. With a proper full Cleanup / Tuneup / Virus Removal Service, you can gain back some serious performance and overall reliability.
This Is Over My Head
No worries, we've been at this for over 23 years and have you covered with all the latest equipment and software to expedite your upgrade process.
The process is simple:
- Check-in your Computer at our Amelia Island Store (1875 S 14th St Suite D).
- Full diagnostics is performed and quote to upgrade is given.
- Upgrades are quickly performed and notification for pickup is sent.
- All work is backed by a 30 day guarantee plus any Part Manufacturer Warranty.
By choosing ST, you are supporting a small business. We are a privately owned and operated company that is conveniently located at the corner of TJ Courson and 14th St on Amelia Island.
Have a busy schedule and need your computer fixed immediately? We offer priority services for a small fee, placing your computer on our priority bench for immediate service!